Terms Of Service
This website is owned and operated by The Decision Expedition Pty Ltd ACN 657 308 873, who is referred to in these Terms as “we”, “us”, “our” and similar grammatical forms. The material on the website is copyright © 2022 The Decision Expedition Pty Ltd ACN 657 308 873 or other copyright owners.
- You must not use the website for any of the following:
- the reproduction of the material in any material form;
- the distribution of the material in any material form;
- re-transmission of the material by any medium of communication;
- uploading or reposting the material to any other site on the Internet; and
- “framing” the material on the website with other material on any other website.
- You may not modify or copy:
- the layout of the website; or
- any computer software and code contained in the website.
- We reserve all intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyright in material or services provided by it. The material provided on the website is provided for personal use only and may not be:
- re-sold or re-distributed in any material form;
- stored in any storage media; or
- re-transmitted in any media, without our prior written consent.
- Why do we need to collect personal information?
We collect personal information when you volunteer that information in order to receive a service from us or through our website. The personal information collected by us or on our websites will be used to communicate the goods or services we may provide you. Your personal information may be used in relation to any survey, promotional offer or any competition you may enter on our websites.
- Links to other websites
- This website may contain links to sites on the internet owned and operated by third parties and which are not under our control.
- In relation to the other sites on the internet, which are linked to the website, we:
- provide the links to other sites as a convenience to you and the existence of a link to other sites does not imply any endorsement by us of the contents of the linked site; and
- are not responsible for the material contained on those linked sites.
General information about visits to our websites is collected by our computer servers, with small files “cookies” that our websites transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow the delivery of “cookies”). The “cookies” are used to follow the pattern of movements of users by letting us know which pages on our websites are visited. The anonymous non-personal information that we collect and analyse in not personal information.
- Website unavailability
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, you acknowledge that the information and access to our website are supplied online over communication links and other networks. We take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law we disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, regarding:
- the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or otherwise of any information contained or referred to on the website or of any linked sites; and
- merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose for any service or product contained or referred to on the website or on any linked sites.
- Whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, The Decision Expedition makes no representations or warranties of any kind, expressed or implied about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such material is therefore strictly at your own risk
- While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this site has been obtained from reliable sources, The Decision Expedition Pty Ltd is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this site is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will The Decision Expedition, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
- We do not warrant, guarantee or make any representation that:
- the website, or the server that makes the site available on the Internet are free of software viruses;
- the functions contained in any software contained on the website will operate uninterrupted or are error-free; and
- errors and defects in the website will be corrected.
- We are not liable to you for:
- errors or omissions in the website, or linked sites on the internet;
- delays to, interruptions of or cessation of the services provided in the website, or linked sites; and
- defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user of the website, whether caused through our negligence or the negligence of our employees, independent contractors or agents, or through any other cause.
- with or without further notice to you; and
- without giving you any explanation or justification for such change.
- Intellectual property rights
- All logos, icons, brand names or service names that identifying the owner and operator of this website are our copyright property or our trade marks or service marks. All other trade marks or service marks on this website are the property of their respective owners. You must obtain written permission before reusing any copyrighted material that is published on this Website. Any unauthorised use of the materials appearing on this website may violate copyright, trade mark and other property rights or legal protections and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
- Relevant jurisdiction
If you have any questions or complaints about this terms and conditions policy, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
If we decide to change these terms and conditions, we will post those changes on this page, and update the terms and conditions modification date below. This terms and conditions was last modified in April 2022.